Groups & Rentals
Perfect for PARTIES - WEDDINGS - RECEPTIONS - REHEARSAL DINNERS - FAMILY REUNIONS - CORPORATE FUNCTIONS - CONVENTION ENTERTAINMENT - BAR & BAT MITZVAHS -AND ANY OTHER EVENT!
For information on event and rental pricing please contact Henry Nelson 901-261-6352, email@example.com.
The Stax Museum of American Soul Music adds a soulful, unique twist to any event when you want the atmosphere to be an exciting respite from the norm. After all, where else in the world can you treat your guests to dinner beside Isaac Hayes' spinning, restored 1972 "Superfly" Cadillac El Dorado or have a buffet on the very spot where all of the legendary Stax Records were recorded?
Our staff will work closely with you to make sure you have a great experience and make plenty of memories. Whether you choose live music, DJs, your own CDs, or just the sounds of Stax that flow through the museum on a regular basis, you can feel comfortable knowing your guests will have a great time and plenty to talk about later. After all, it's the world's only soul music museum!
- Intimate sit-down dinner parties for up to 10 on our "Express Yourself" Dance Floor to
- Up to 100 guests seated in our legendary Studio A- Events for up to 450 people
- Built-in decorations with more than 2,000 exhibits, photographs, and other artifacts
- Authentic 105-year-old Mississippi Delta Church for intimate weddings or renewing vows
- Approved list of caterers
- Two portable bars and up to 80 chairs provided
- Event planner to help with arrangments
GROUP TOUR RATES
Group tours - $1.50 off each paid admission for 15 or more; 1 free ticket for every 15 paid; free admission for tour bus drivers with group admission